I’ve been tagged by Robin (who is probably on an airplane high above the globe right now) to share 8 random things about me.Here’s how it works: Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog. I’m going real random today, and just sharing random brain spew this afternoon.
1. I found a very fun (FREE!) theme download of Pirates of the Caribbean 2. Lots of sound effects, screensaver, wallpaper…and my spysweeper is probably going to have a coronary when I run it again! LOL But I’m enjoying it all the same. Who wouldn’t enjoy Captain Jack talking to you when you open a window, or enjoy gazing at the desktop of Will Turner? Mmmm…
2. J has been peeing in the potty all morning, and not just to get jelly beans. I suppose it helps to have him running around buck naked.
3. I think…ithink…I have managed to dig myself out of the hole from hell I was in for the last couple of weeks. No one’s to-do list should be that long unless there is a personal assistant to do half of it.
4. Tom is FINALLY home from his week-long business trip to Iowa. Yes, the Iowa of “pork for every meal,” which somehow he managed to do. How on earth can a person eat pork at every meal? It boggles the mind. And hurts my heart. Talk about a coronary! But he’s home, safe and sound, and I managed to not string up either boy…though they both were in bed by 6:30 on Mother’s Day because I had just.had.enough.
5. Someone, oh please someone, tell me how to upload a short video to this blog. Why? ‘Cause words escape me when describing the construction zone behind my house. There are no words strong enough to describe the noise, the dust, and the speed with which these behemoths go dashing across the field. I really should find a speed gun; I’m dying to know how fast they’re going. I’m scared to death that one of them is going to lose control and go ramming into my house. Yes, they are that close. If you hear of such an incident on the news, know that it’s me. Send chocolate.
6. Sweet mother o’ mercy, A only has 3 1/2 weeks of school left. whimper…
7. Think if I sunbathed nude in the backyard the trucks would actually slow down? Probably not; my pasty white skin is likely to blind the drivers, and then they would end up in my family room. And wouldn’t that be a fun story on CNN?
8. I have to send my laptop in to be fixed; the CD tray has a bug up its butt and won’t work. So instead of a quickie fix, it’s off to “warrantee-land,” where hopefully it’ll get fixed and come home happy. But before I send it off with promises to write, I have to remove Quicken from the hard drive (I’ve already flirted with identity theft once, don’t really care to move in together), somehow back up my pictures and music, and wonder WTF I’m going to do without my computer for up to two weeks. It’s going to be sad here in Mudville. ; )
Ok, you eight who never comment, you’re tagged. LOL Leave a comment here and I’ll come visit.