Whew, thanks to Mama Zen, I have a post for today. Yesterday’s Viva Las Vegas tribute wore me out. Or was that the heat? So she is curious. A Wednesday isn’t complete without the 6 Quirky, Boring, And Unremarkable Things About Me Meme!! Or something like that…
- I canNOT have anything on my thumb nails. The thought of mixing meatloaf and getting mix on my thumbnails makes my throat spasm. I can barely tolerate nailpolish. This made me throw up a little in my mouth.
- I know exactly one police officer in my little town and he is the nicest guy. Even when he pulled me over I liked him…and liked him more when he let me off. Found out today that he’s the school resource officer for A’s new school.
- I make lists of lists. Please help me.
- I must watch Family Guy every night. I can quote it better than Tom. Yes, I realize I’m probably going to hell for this.
- I have to have clean countertops and tables. The sink can be a leaning tower of dishes, but the countertop must be clean. I might have a pile of crap below my desk to take care of, but the desktop is clear.
- I learned how to “card” open a door in high school. Could always get into the band room.