I saw this over at Kat’s blog, Poetikat’s Invisible Keepsakes, and had to steal it. Something easy for me to put out and see how well y’all know me…and for me to learn just how bad my memory is as you tell me that I’ve written on that very subject! (Pssst…lurkers! You can play too!)
The list below contains one blatant lie. See if you can pick it out.
- I was once totally fluent in Spanish.
- When I was in high school, I went through the Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago in the middle of the night.
- I recently became an investor in a winery in Chile.
- I can change clothes in public without showing enough skin to be arrested.
- I have eaten chicken feet and snails.
- I have had surgery five times, two of them before I hit my teens.
- In college, I was often mistaken for Bridget Fonda.
- Before I took up the flute in 4th grade, I was convinced I was going to be a writer.
- I have had my name run through the FBI database because of an unfortunate Mace incident.
Oh, I am just dying to hear what all you have to say about this.