I got this from a friend and thought hey, I’ll use this as a post today because of how disgustingly busy I am today! Amazing how you can go out of town for 2 days and be a week behind. Sigh…enjoy.
35 OF THE MOST RANDOM QUESTIONS EVER! (supposedly)
1.What’s the last thing you did before you left your house today?
Closed the garage door
2. How much money did you spend yesterday?
Oy, lunch and a spot of shopping…too much.
3. A million dollars or true happiness forever?
4. Sunrise or Sunset?
Sunset. Better view from my house and sunrises are waaayyy too early.
5. Who is the first person you ever kissed that made you go weak in the knees?
Mmmm…Scott Willason. On top of a ladder in the band library. First kiss at that. Can’t believe I didn’t fall off the ladder. Last I heard, he was career Army, stationed in Germany, specializing in land mines.
6. Current Default Ringer on your cell phone?
I’m such a band geek: Stars and Stripes Forever, by John Philip Sousa. At least it came with the phone; my last phone I hand-programmed the piccolo solo from that piece note-by-note to be my ringer. Hey, no one else uses S&S, I know it’s mine!
7. Name 3 cheese products you like:
Havarti cheese, Brie with roasted garlic, and…hmmm…ooh, inside a steak sandwich from Salvaggio’s
8. Last movie you saw?
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest. Not only was it the last movie I saw, it’s the movie before that, too. I’m hooked on Pirates, both movies. I feel like a 12 year old girl.
9. One best friend or lots of good friends?
10. What time is it?
11. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Uh, sleeping…what did you think I was doing?
12. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
My cell can text? Huh, who knew? ; ) I’ve never sent one nor received one. Yes, please add another tick mark to the “old fart” tally, thank you.
13. Song that has changed your attitude recently?
“Do Your Boobs Hang Low?” I don’t know! Since most of the songs I listen to are from XM Kids, the only thing the songs are doing is reconfirming that I can’t wait for school to start!
14. What’s something that you say a lot to be mean?
The voices in my head tend to be violently profane, the sweet words coming from my mouth tend to come from between clenched teeth. I try not to say things to be mean.
15. Ever had a pet frog?
Why, what have you heard?
16. Will Cher really ever have her “Final Tour”?
Who really gives a damn? Oh, wait, that was mean. ; )
17. Do you believe in Karma?
Oh hell YES!
18. Would you ever eat green eggs and ham?
Only if you want to see me turn green, Sam I Am. Eggs, green or not, make me pretty ill.
19. Do you love someone enough that you would die for them?
20. Your most favorite memory as a kid?
Christmas at my grandparents’ house. Big family party in the basement; having to stay in the basement so the aunts could finish wrapping presents; burning the wrapping paper in the fireplace; all of us together. We’re all getting together over Labor Day weekend for my cousin’s wedding.
21. Concert you went to that you will never forget?
Not one I went to, one I played in. Wind Symphony concert, November 1994. Wow, almost 12 years ago. Not a single member of that ensemble had a dry eye. So powerful. I actually felt I was part of the music. And I miss that feeling.
22. Have you ever wanted to bottle up a moment and save it forever?
Yes. See above.
23. Is the grass REALLY greener on the other side?
No. Trust me. No.
24. Do you believe in true love?
25. Do you believe in Soulmates?
Yes. And I believe it can be anyone.
26. If you had the choice to work or not, would you work?
I do work, I just don’t get paid for it.
27. Person you talk to most on the Phone.
Huh. No one person.
28. Ever TRULY wanted to kill someone?
Yes. Preferably with a pack of rabid beavers. After torture with paper cuts and lemon juice with salt.
29. Is drinking 8 glasses of water a day really necessary?
Unless you want to pass out in the Mile High City, yes!
30. What were you doing at midnight on New Years?
So sad…sitting by myself watching a rerun of the NYC ball drop. Tom was in Pasadena.
31. What did you eat for breakfast?
Peach yogurt, peanut butter toast, coffee. More coffee.
32. What was the last thing you laughed about?
How sad. I can’t remember.
33. Better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all?
If you say so.
34. What are your kids names going to be?
A and J. Pretty much the names we wanted. Girls would have been Elizabeth Fallon or Katherine Johanna.
35. What do you think about most?
Worry about A/wonder just WTF I’m supposed to do with my life/what I need to do next. Ad nauseum.