Oh, the OCMama saved me this Monday morning, by tagging me with this meme late last week. NaBloPoMo has been wonderful, and I appreciate the opportunity to improve my writing by doing it every day, but…dang, I’m starting to run a wee bit dry on topics. Then again, anytime I think that something pops up that is perfect to write about.
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Alrighty, let’s play.
- I can tell that winter is 100% here because my hands are dry, cracked, and bleeding. Who needs a meteorologist when you can just look at the bloody stumps at the ends of my arms?
- Single moms are my heroes. I know they do it all because they have to, but damn…flying solo is exhausting.
- I will totally not be offended if my husband Santa brings me a Dyson vacuum. Or any vacuum that works. Or hard flooring that doesn’t require a vacuum. Actually, Santa, bring me a Dyson vacuum, and I’ll make it worth your while…nudge, nudge, wink, wink…
- It’s winter. My very best friend in the whole wide world right now is my electric blanket.
- Our DVR has 9% free on a 100GB hard drive. It’s also making all sorts of grinding sounds. You’ll know it’s crashed when you hear me howl in anger and frustration that all the movies I’ve been meaning to watch are history. (Ah, just went through and culled the recordings; up to 26% free).
- If J continues to run around the house with my camera and taking pictures of me in all my “before shower” glory, I will be sure to share certain pictures of him with his first girlfriend.
- As many kids as have had strep in J’s classroom while I’ve been there volunteering, it’s a matter of time before I get hit. I hate being a strep magnet. Last time I had it, last spring, I also had the flu. I’d kinda like to avoid that combo again this winter.
Alrighty, gonna tag some new peeps:
- Nancy at Away We Go
- Miss E at Loving Your Gifted Child
- JoAnn at The Casual Perfectionist
- Laura at Wait, This Makes Me A Follower, Doesn’t It?
- Melissa at Nikko
- Corrie Howe at Just Because My Pickle Talks Doesn’t Make Me An Idiot
- Alix at Casa Hice