Just a quickie today.
- Sarah Palin is leaving politics for good. I know this is the 4th of July holiday, I didn’t realize it was Christmas too.
- In forty minutes I will have a houseful of guests for Fireworksapalooza!!!!
- It is supposed to rain.
- My house is not really large enough for a houseful of wet guests.
- I got last week’s Favorite Friday Fragmenter award!
- No, I have not started on the margaritas. Yes, I did call my doctor.
- My fragments are so fragmented that I have no more and will now go up and start on the margaritas.
Hmph. I saw “Quickie Friday…” something and got all excited. Phooey.
Hope the rain stays away long enough for everyone to have a good time. Even without a quickie.
Um…hate to break it to you, but she didn’t say, “For good.” She might be back. I’m intrigued about your strong feelings about her (since I live in Wisconsin and don’t “know” her from Adam.) My sister lives in Alaska and loves her. It’s just interesting to me.
Hope the party stayed dry for you! 🙂
Absolutely LOVE the Palin comment about Christmas! 🙂
Hope the rain held off for you. I was also facing the terrifying prospect of a household of wet guests for the 4th. Luckily the margarits helped. What flavor were yours?