|Thirteen Things about Jen
1. I leave in 8 days for my trip. I cannot wait. I need this trip. Thank GOD for my parents, who will be watching the boys.
2. This morning I am watching three boys in addition to my own two nutsos. Five boys five and under.
3. I’m hitting the liquor store this afternoon. This is only marginally related to #2 and completely related to #4.
4. I’m hosting a Slumber Party tomorrow. Can’t wait.
5. Hold the presses, I read a book! Yes, I’m as stunned as you are. Right now my mom is laughing hysterically, as I was the child they worried would have to have a book surgically removed from my hands. It wasn’t book-club worth, it wasnt’ a parenting book, it wasn’t Captain Underpants. I’m so proud.
6. My allergies have taken on a life of their own. I’m at the point of hallucinating about allergy drugs that might actually work.
7. My to-do list for today is at 19 with no end in sight. That’s pathetic for the first day of June.
8. I have a massage this afternoon. Maybe that’ll help my headache, jaw pain, stress, world peace (hey, it’s in Boulder, ya never know…)
9. I’m only at 9? I thought I had a lot more in me today.
10. The boys are all still here. The youngest is 10 months.
11. There’s a messy house, a torn up house, and then there is Hurricane A and J, combined with cold front “Basement Hell” and “Allergy Tsunami”.
12. I’m starting a tasty home-based business. That oughta be a new experience, never done it before. Flute lessons don’t really count.
13. Y’all have a great weekend, I have to go feed a baby, build train tracks, make mac ‘n cheese, and fantasize about a finished basement and allergy meds that work.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
#1 Good for you – hope you have a blast 🙂
#2 Are you nuts? lol!
#4 No comment…lol!
#5 I went to the library on Tuesday and got 7 books for LG and one for me. We’ve read all of her books and I’ve read one page of mine. *sigh*
#8 Hope you enjoyed it!