Ok, this is a total ripoff from Melissa at Colorful Metaphors. Totally random snippets. This I could use today. Useless and random.
- I have spent roughly 15 hours this week driving the boys to and from summer camp. I thought my planning for camps was foolproof…totally forgot drive time. Now I remember why I don’t miss carpool in the slightest.
- Colorado is gorgeously green right now, courtesy of the OH MY FREAKING GOD TURN OFF THE MOTHER-LOVIN’ FAUCET rain we’ve been having. Please, join me in heartfelt prayer to the deity of your choice that this doesn’t cause all the weeds and grass to grow tall…then dry out…then become an extreme fire hazard later this summer.
- Tom is home after four days in Boston. Glad to have him.
- I had to go to WalMart today (motto: check your soul at the door, don’t bother asking for a claim check) for more stuff for our trip. I think I now have more sunscreen than God.
- I am convinced I broke myself at my 2 hour yoga class yesterday. I’m sore in places I didn’t know I had. Still can’t lower my chin to my chest.
- I came across a wonderful podcast called What Really Matters. I’ve been in the car so much this week I’ve had time to listen to longer podcasts. I really loved one I listened to today called Simple Self Care. It should have been titled Hey Jen, We’re Talking To You. Go listen to it, it’s all about moms taking care of themselves and why it’s important.
- Got some way cool news this week, but have to wait until everything is settled before I can really know it’s going to happen.
- Not.Enough.Ibuprofin. for these body pains. Yoga 1, Jen 0.